Thursday, July 30, 2009

Julia!

Today I was on Facebook (the best thing ever invented for the un and underemployed) and got in touch with one my favorite long-lost friends, Julia. This is why I lover her - She is doing wonderful things like making her own spaghetti sauce and opening a natural birthing center. (not in the same place)

It is stupidly cold here for July. So cold that it is almost time to switch from running to yoga and I hate yoga. I love the way I feel after yoga, but the whole process is soooo boring. And that is coming from someone who doesn't mind being bored. I can stare at a wall for eons and think nothing. My husband will say, "What are you thinking?" And I will say "nothing." And he will tell me that I can't be thinking nothing but it is true. I can think absolutely nothing for long periods of time. But I still find yoga boring. My instructor wears a t-shirt that says "Be Present." Here? In this yoga studio. The only way I can get through it is to pretend I am already getting in my car to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment