Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tori and Dean

My husband is beautiful. People tell him that he looks like Ralph Fiennes. He is tall and tan and dirty blonde and sexy. Old ladies love him. Seriously. They hit on him right in front of me. I think this is because, in addition to being sexy, he has this incredibly kind face. As women get older, I think they realize the importance of kindness in a man.
So when my husband walked into the living room last night wearing only a towel, my first thought was, "Hello there!" But then he totally changed the mood by saying that he would go get the cupcakes. This is akin to telling a man he can drive off in the nice sports car while, at the same time, showing him two women making out. He'll get in the car, but he'll still be thinking about the two women. I would still be thinking about the cupcake.
We go over to the couch to begin cupcake consumption. My husband realizes he is going to get nowhere like this, so he goes back into the bedroom and comes back wearing his Calvin Klein boxer briefs that he knows I find incredibly hot. But by then, Tori and Dean was on. And I had a cupcake. I'm sorry honey. You are the most beautiful man to ever walk the face of this earth. But Tori and Dean was on. And I had a cupcake.

No comments:

Post a Comment