Sunday, September 20, 2009

And it was good

Very very good. I cannot explain how incredible it feels to have your own business. The first seminar went very well. I ended up with enough clients to cover my facility costs, and a little bit of the business web page. So, no, its not a profitable business at this point. However, it's mine, it's a good product, and people liked it. That evening there was a celebratory margarita. Or two.

I cannot wait to do it again. A little less than a month, and on to the next city for the next seminar. And just in case you neglected to read the first part of this post - oh my god there is nothing that compares to the feeling of having your own business. Everybody should do it once.

In summation - I have the Cube World job (and oh boy do I have something painful to do there this week); I have my own business (oh what a feeling); and I have an interview for a real job (six months after the layoff, I have my first law firm interview). I predict that fall will be a very interesting season.

No comments:

Post a Comment