Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In The Gutter

I really have only so much brain power and it all gets used up at work (that is, the first job, not the store). Sometimes I leave work and I'll be at a stop light and I will have used up all my smarts for the day so I will have to doublethink what red means. Thank goodness for Louisiana public school drivers ed. Red on top means stop stop stop.

Does anybody else have this problem? It all gets used up at work. My family will try to hold a conversation with me at night and I won't even understand what they are saying. Also, since when did they all start eating so loudly and while they were talking?

This is going to be a problem since tomorrow night is new employee training at the store and lets not forget also bowling for team building starting at 8:00, also known as my almost bedtime.

However, tomorrow between 5:30 a.m. and 5:45 a.m. I will have figured out the entire Federal Acquisition Regulation system. What I am saying is that it is all downhill from there, finally ending up in the gutter.

1 comment:

  1. As a government contract lawyer, I can tell you it will take at least half an hour... :)
    Bill

    ReplyDelete