Tuesday, October 20, 2009

October and Kindoms Fall

Last week, I sent an email to the law firm. Afterall, I didn't want to risk being the one candidate that hadn't made my genuine interest known. And still nothing. I have stopped carrying my phone with me everywhere and checking my email constantly. I think it is safe to assume that their call is not coming at any moment now.

Also, I had to cancel my seminar for this month because I only had 1 person enroll.

I am trying very hard not to get discouraged, but this hasn't been the best of Octobers. If I was cheesy (wait, I am cheesy) and I was still in college, I would sit around and listen to U2's October on repeat. Thats how sad I am people!

However, I am not living in a forest with my people being hunted (See Defiance) so I feel somewhat bad for even bitching about not hearing from the firm while I do, in fact, have some form of employment. On the other hand, it still sucks. I spent the past two hours looking for attorney jobs and wasn't able to come up with anything even remotely related to the type of law that I practice, or even anything that I could fake that I could practice.


Regarding Defiance: We are suppose to believe that the man on the left is brothers with the man on the right?

No comments:

Post a Comment