Monday, April 30, 2012

New Fangled Google, What?

Okay, I am not going to lie. It took me way too long to figure out how to post using this new intuitive blogger template. Like, two weeks. It is intuitive like the iPad is intuitive, I guess. But this is coming from someone who at first thought you changed the iPad screen by shaking it like an etch-a-sketch. I would log in and then I would remember why I hadn't posted in awhile. I couldn't figure out how to. Yet the legal matters of entire company rest at my feet. One of our key employees at the store has flipped out. Like, attempted to check herself into the hospital out of exhaustion flipped out. We are wondering how this employee is exhausted as she is not putting in enough time at the store to be exhausted, yet here we are. Accordingly, despite having both a medical doctor and my therapist tell me I had to take a day off this past weekend for my health, our key employee called in because she needed to rest. In related news, our key production person forever endeared himself to me when I overheard him telling another employee to save putting out the flavor labels for my son, because he really liked to do that. We had just had a discussion about how my son is getting bullied at school. That's a whole post unto itself. If I could completely figure out this new fangled blogger template I would have put "that's" in italics. Anyway, it melted my heart that this guy was looking out for my son. It's interesting the people in the end that you end up counting on, and the ones you thought you could count on that leave you stranded. I'm a terrible judge of character. And also a terrible judge of shoes. Just because it's a Tory Burch wedge does not mean it is comfortable. In fact, what it means is that there are shoes out there, in addition to the toe shoes that I wore when I danced wtih the New Orleans Ballet, that can actually make feet bleed.

2 comments:

  1. I have never met him (obviously) but I think "key production guy" is awesome. I am glad you have at least one person like that working for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch - those shoes sound truly evil!! :-\

    ReplyDelete