Wednesday, April 11, 2012

When Kids Tweet

It's not a good thing.

First of all, there is no expectation of privacy if you are twitting all over the planet using your real name. So. I feel like I can call her on this without the drama that ensued when I found her myspace page. Although, still, there - NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY.

She was all mad and accused me of snooping when we discussed the myspace page. Excuse me. You take a desk job and sit there for eight plus hours without getting a little bit distracted at around 3:45 each afternoon and then begin googling people you know. Or pictures of puppies. I'm just saying. If I didn't have a job, I am sure I would not be so in the know about the social media forums of our children.

If I call her on this (because it's some fake drama about her family - mostly her mom's side - but still disrespectful and wrong), the twit site would go down and we would lose some of the clues we have about what is going on in her life. And, as noted, it's really only mean things about her mom. But if I know that some of the drama is fake, is it all fake?

Thank God the youngest child in the house is a boy. So much less drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment