Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mmmmm Savannah

I love Savannah. I am a misplaced Southernor. I could live here. I love orange. I could live in the house with the orange door. However, Mizz Paula. Mizz Cora Faye on Colfax Avenue in Denver, Colorado, gives your fried chicken a run for its money. Also, my tummy hurt when I left your restaurant. Also, my vegan stepdaughter could not find anything to eat in your restaurant. That being said, you make a fine biscuit. And my husband declared your peach cobbler the best ever and he knows from peach cobbler being from the South and having it every Sunday after church. Tomorrow, Charleston. Although I was not born there, I was married there, so I reserve the right to be a Carolina Girl. Tomorrow we will visit the beautiful house where we got married, and the cupcake store that catered our wedding. By then the kids will be grumpy and we will head back. But right now, off to start Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment