Monday, June 11, 2012

Reverse Calamari

Maybe there was too much pressure on this vacation - With the job and the store, we needed some downtime. Yet I haven't been able to find the vacation groove yet. I spent yesterday trying to get into Fifty Shades of Grey for book club and I want those hours back. My husband and I got in a fight over his family. And my son got food poisoning. Calamari looks the same after it has been in your digestive system for a few hours. Just saying cause I was the one that got to see. However. I do have work to do today, so there's my little break from vacation. You know what though? Shopping does make me feel better. I got the most over the top pink and lime green and tunic dress. I will look so out of place at the Safeway while grocery shopping in the Rocky Mountains amongst the patagonia and the pajamas, but damn if it doesn't make me feel like I own a house being featured in Coastal Living. Tomorrow . . . the only shoes you need for vacation.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! This is why I travel alone!

    Thank goodness for the tunic!

    ReplyDelete