Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Run!

My husband is really allergic to dogs. Like, really. He gets all itchy and stuff just being in the vicinity of them (Which is rough when you live in the State of Dog. People take their dogs everywhere here - Home Depot, Starbucks, restaurants. I'm not even kidding.)

Because my husband wasn't going to be around for a little while, I asked my ex if I could pick up my ex dog when I picked up my son to take him for a walk. It's important to walk him around this time of year because he has so much extra excited energy to burn off on account of Christmas.

The three of us ran up and down the parkway, up and down the parkway. It was lovely and chilly and we had a blast just running. There is nothing better than a boy being run by his dog and the laughing due to the pure joy of being run by the dog.

1 comment:

  1. We are dogsitting for a friend starting today. A pug. I am not a pug person. I am a big, protective, meanish dog person. This will be interesting.

    I am not sure if the pug can run up and down in cold air for long, but I will try it with P!

    ReplyDelete