Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Slowly Melting

That was a lovely picture of George Harrison yesterday, no?

Anyway, the first phone interview went . . . well. It was so very normal. Unlike past interviews, the interviewer didn't spend 2 hours talking about himself and asking nothing about me (true story). You could tell that the guy was really trying to get to know my personality and what I liked to do and what I didn't like to do. We spoke for half an hour and I actually enjoyed our talk.

Now I wait to see if I get called back for an interview at their offices.

Until then, solutions for the Lego builder on the go . . .
That's right. This t-shirt comes with that ever elusive flat foundation piece attached right to the front.

1 comment:

  1. I saw that shirt on Thinkgeek and just wished I had someone to buy it for! So cool. :)

    And fingers crossed re: interviews!

    ReplyDelete