Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Miss You!

I really do. I miss typing here, and I miss reading my favorite blogs.

And Hi Blogher! I know that I owe you some paperwork.

There are weeds in my yard that have now rightfully gained the status of landscaping.

I have been reviewing an 80 page lease for the Franchise. Eighty pages. What? Now, granted, I am not a real estate attorney, but I have reviewed some commercial leases in my day. Never have they been 80 pages.

Also, I am preparing for a business trip this week that I got assigned to at 4:30 p.m. last Friday.

Best of all, I got a surprise Friday night with my son. Normally he is with his dad on Fridays but dad and girlfriend went to the Chris Isaak concert. (Note to girlfriend: I happen to know that the entirety of Forever Blue reminds him of me.)

Anyway, my son and I went to the mall and I got new running shoes, he got obnoxiously overpriced clothes from crewcuts that he picked out and loves, and then we went for sushi. I really like his company. Plus he is a snazzy dresser.

I wish I could tell you where I was going on my business trip because its kind of fun, even though I am not there for fun. I have a night to myself to wander. Oh, and read the Exhibits H-ZZ of the lease.

No comments:

Post a Comment