Monday, July 5, 2010

Yesterday and Today

To the left is what I did yesterday.

Today I am:
(1) Tweaking the three year financial projections for the Franchise per the SBA lender's instructions and to reflect the $40,000 more in rent they're asking for at proposed location #2.

(2) Catching up on the latest news in my area of the law. I have an interview later this month. In a different city. (It seemed like something to pursue because we thought we would have the Franchise OPEN by now, yet we don't even have the financing or a location.)

(3) But this will all be later because my husband just asked if I wanted to walk around the art festival and go get BBQ. Why yes. Yes I do.

2 comments:

  1. Mmm, art and barbecue and margaritas. All is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need one of those machines in the closet at work. No really, we have a big closet,it would fit!

    ReplyDelete