Friday, February 18, 2011

Man Soup

Hello Blog Peoples and Happy Friday.

It has come to my attention that I have male readers other than my husband. And, frankly, he only reads if I tell him that I have emoted on Virginia Tech and he wants to make sure that I have not slandered their name because my husband loves three things in this order (1) VT (2) his Nikon (3) his wife. It's okay. It's good to know where you stand.

Anyway, hello males. However, I cannot promise we will refrain from talking about the need for hard salami dipped in Velveeta when one is PMSing, makeup - oh dear God I love Sephora, handbags and shoes.

What I can share is a recipe that then two men in my life adore. It was my son's request for Valentines Day and is a new favorite of my husband's as well - Man Soup.

Start dusting of your crock pots! I am running a bit late today - recipe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. My husband recently criticized my new blog layout as "girly." I pointed out mostly girls read it. Maybe I'll have to rethink that now.

    Anyway! Looking forward to seeing the Man Soup recipe!

    ReplyDelete