Friday, February 11, 2011

The Sacred Lunch Pail

My plans for the weekend?

Well, I told my new employer that I knew how to do a whole bunch of stuff. Must brush up on said stuff.

Also, the local chapter of the Virgina Tech Hokie Club is hosting an auction/wine tasting. This year it is being held at a sports bar that just happens to have the best wings in town. My husband tells me that he is going to bid on the sacred tin lunchbox with the VT logo. This lunch pail is carried on the field at games to represent the fact that the football team is hard workers - they get the job done - something to that effect.

Anyway, this lunch pail for some reason is the hot item every year and the bids for it get very large. Sounds like a perfect receptacle for wings if you ask me.

Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment