Monday, May 2, 2011

Does Anybody Else Have Questions?

Oh where to begin where to begin.

Well, let's start with this. If someone built a three story, windowless compound with retaining walls topped with chicken wire right in the middle of my town, I guarantee my neighbors would be all, oh no he didn't. (There are strict rules about the height of your fence around here.)

Which begets the question - how is it that not a single person in that town gave him up? It wasn't like he was living in a small, single family bungalow that looked like all the other small, single family bungalows. He lived in the biggest damn house in town. They had to know.

And how was nobody swayed by the huge reward on his head. If I knew the whereabouts of somebody with a huge reward on their head, phone calls would be made. It's all so bizarre. I've got many, many questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment