Monday, May 2, 2011

The Kitchen Sink

The weekend was good. Friday we did a little margarita tour. On Saturday we sat at the shopping area where we are quite far along negotiating The Franchise space which begat some worry - but only because I saw a spot two blocks away that I want more. But we can't afford that one as it would be a build out form scratch. The one we are looking at served as a food place before.

Later that night we watched All The President's Men. I had never seen it. Two thumbs up. I spent Sunday picking up the house and I woke up this morning, looked around, and determined that someone needs to pick up this house. Ten year olds. They just don't care.

Today . . . Today people will come in my office with seemingly mundane little "just quick" questions. And those will begat major research projects with no clear answers. After hours and hours (and hours) of research, I will wind up going with my gut. I am looking forward to the time when its not all a great big research project (i) legally, and (ii) figuring out the company in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment