Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Shoe Issues

Y'all. I'm having shoe issues.

I was voted best dressed in high school. And just in case you think I have lost it, my department at work was discussing just recently how I have no bad outfits.

However. Shoes. I have luscious career shoes. And I have running shoes for running. But what does one wear on the weekends that is neither career shoes nor running shoes?

I do realize how very petty this sounds. I understand many people in Joplin are without houses.

3 comments:

  1. Ballet flats, espadrilles, sandals, loafers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. These:
    http://darlingdarleen.blogspot.com/2011/05/city-flats.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw folks running Bay to Breakers in heels so I figure heels work year round for just about anything!

    ReplyDelete