Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm Waiting . . .

Tick tick tick tick . . . Do you know that I got a new Swatch for Christmas and it has a noticeable tick. I love that. Soothing. I am such a product of the 80's. Sadly, it is not a scratch and sniff Swatch. That would just look ridiculous on someone over the age of 13 (plus I couldn't find one anywhere on the internet).

Anyway, it is very much time that my phone rang with (1) follow-up news from the screening interview for that in-house counsel position, and (2) the results of the allergy tests. Of course, I am allergic to high paneled executive gray cube walls with energy saving light bulbs and offices with the thermostats set to 64, but it will be nice to have that confirmed.

[Plastic baby blue watches with pink flamingos Swatch circa 2009 - always adorable!]

No comments:

Post a Comment