Tuesday, February 16, 2010

It's Still a Tent if it's Round

My husband and I had only been married a year before the lay-off. It has been hard to grow as a couple while I am, at the same time, trying to come to terms with a career that got severely derailed. Like, at this point in my life, I shouldn't be saying like and I shouldn't feel like I am having to completely start over. So when my husband suggested that we needed a trip away, part of me thought that was a ridiculous thing to do right now. Another part of me thought we couldn't afford not to.

So he gave me a daily budget for the vacation and the first place that popped-up on the travel web page in our price range was a yurt. And it wasn't even all-inclusive. And I'm fairly certain that the whole debacle with the self-help guru and the hot coals and the three deaths occurred in a yurt.

A yurt.

You can't fool me. That's a tent.

No comments:

Post a Comment