Monday, February 15, 2010

Where Do You Get A Human Brain?

Last week, my son's school did their big presentation event and you know I went into it thinking that my kid and his presentation on lawyers and important court cases was going to blow everyone away. Well . . .

One girl dissected a starfish and pointed out its gonads with a completely straight face. (1) My son is not cool enough to say gonads with a completely straight face. (2) I am not cool enough to say gonads with a straight face. I'm thinking, "hu-huh, you said gonads."

Another kid dissected a HUMAN BRAIN. (1) ? (2) Where does one get a human brain. I consider myself to be quite resourceful (See ability to find Torani Almond Roca latte syrup for home use). But a human brain - no. (3) It is really hard to follow a kid who dissects a human brain with a discussion about the Miranda trial because, seriously, a human brain? Query the legality.

4 comments:

  1. Where does one find a human brain? My first guess: eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - a real possibility. If it could happen to kidneys, it could happen to brains.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! This is some school! I am sure that your son rocked (!), even absent formaldehyde.

    ReplyDelete