Monday, February 22, 2010

Thank You, Michelle!

I want to thank Michelle for pointing out that yesterday was the most wonderful of all holidays around here - National Margarita Day! I celebrated by leaving work early . . .

Some questions you may have -

(1) Do I really drink margaritas? Yes. Frozen with salt. No swirls, no fruity flavors, and Dear God no whip. My husband drinks those.

I do realize that purists claim that the only real margarita is the kind on the rocks. Well, this is my blog, and here at Decisions on Margaritas we do frozen with salt, large. I want it in a cup so big that a goldfish could live in it, but no fish. Just the adult Slurpee with salt.

(2) How often do I drink margaritas? Sadly, not enough. They are actually surprisingly hard to come by in this town. Accordingly, I actually probably consume more red wine, although I am enjoying white again these days.

(3) Have I made any important decisions while drinking margaritas? Yup. That's how I wound up in law school. More on that to follow . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment