Thursday, December 10, 2009

Cube World Hell. Only, It's Not Warm.

This is the fourth day in a row that there has been no heat for the cubes in my part of the building. It is -8 degrees outside. We are working with our coats on. I could go to the grocery store and purchase, say, a salmon, and I could just leave that salmon right out in my cube and it would be adequately chilled until I was ready to go home and put it in the fridge.

I only have two people signed up for the seminar that I am putting on in Arizona tomorrow. Although this doesn't cover the costs, I can't cancel. First of all, people need their CLEs in December. Also, I will be so glad to be warm for a change.

In other news, I found out today that my Cube World job got extended for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment