Saturday, December 19, 2009

Weekend Treat

If you have been reading this blog for any amount of time you know that Starbucks plays a very important role in my life. I am willing to concede that a Starbucks latte is really just an adult happy meal, only more expensive. But there is just something about it. It's my habit which I justify by noting that I don't buy lunches or snacks or cigarettes or meth.

So for me to tell you that I have found something for which I am willing to give up Starbucks in order to afford it, you know for damn sure that it is fantastic.

A little while ago, my son and I ran into this swanky little gift store and he found this bubble bath that he wanted. Why not, I thought. He likes his bubbles. And the double bonus to him was that the glass bottle was shaped like a bowling pin. So we get to the counter with that and some other gifts and later when I look at the receipt, because the total seemed a little high to me, I realized that I had just bought my son $38 bubble bath. This for a kid who has in fact on his own accord bathed in dishwashing detergent.

So I decided to use this bubble bath and oh my god. Words cannot describe - Its like the most heavenly of all angels has farted in your tub, or the most divine of all lightly scented flowers have been freshly rained on. Its just the best smell ever. I love this stuff so much that I am considering giving up my coffee so that I can afford to buy it on a regular basis.

Technically, its bath gel. You can find a retail outlet at sdhonline.com

No comments:

Post a Comment