Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tabs 16-30

What do I have to do in this organization to get a damn inbox?

One thing I miss about being an attorney is that, when you are an attorney, nobody in administration questions your need for supplies. I could ask for green highlighters, bic medium point (NOT fine point) red pens, 3 transgender albino pygmies and a Diet Coke, and the supply person would ask if by noon was too late. Here, when I ask for tabs for my binder numbered 16-30, I actually get e-mails back asking why. And, really, how do you explain that. When you need tabs 16-30, tabs 1-15 (that we do already have, I am reminded) will not do, nor will tabs A-O. After way too many e-mails back and forth making my case for tabs 16-30, all I can conclude is that I am going to have to wait to see if they get approved in next year's budget. But when they finally decide, I may miss the memo because, as noted, I do not have an inbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment