Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Its a small, small world

This morning, at 5:30 a.m., I was applying for a job. Applying for a job is another full-time job that you cannot do at your current job unless you really want the people at your current job to make the decision for you regarding when you are leaving.

Anyway, my husband comes and looks over my shoulder at the firm's web page and at the picture of the partner who is looking for an associate. He says. "I know her." And by the way he said it you can trust me that the only appropriate follow-up question was, "Did you date her?"

If I end up getting an interview, it won't be awkward at all. The good news is, my husband says she is really nice.

[I think he might be a little bit of an attorney groupie (but only in this one particular area of the law). I had better find a job as an attorney again, soon!]

No comments:

Post a Comment