Friday, December 11, 2009

Seminar 2 and Edits

The seminar went well, if the definition of well does not include any parameter of making a profit. It's still MY business and I had two customers today.

....

If you own a kindle or a nook, I am going to go ahead and insult you right now. I saw both of these on the plane yesterday. What kind of adult is this designed for? At most, you can get part of one large paragraph or two very tiny paragraphs on the screen. Who reads so slowly that that is not annoying. It seems like you would be clicking the thing every 5 seconds to get the "page" to turn. If I wanted to be exerting that much effort, I would not be reading. Seriously. Somebody tell me why these things are such a big hit.

I have sort of been on a roll of offending people. I was at a staff meeting yesterday and I was unable to locate where I had placed my internal sensor for decorum and grace. In fact, I frequently can't find it, but then I have immense guilt. I wish I was one of those people who could speak my mind without the guilt that follows. Either that or learn how to edit.

I think I might be a nicer person if I lived in Scottsdale. I have only been here for about 12 hours but I am already in love with it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment