Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The Early Bird Gets the Dollar Bills

I am a morning person. When I worked at the law firm, I would set my alarm so that I could bill an hour between 5a.m. and 6a.m. I still set my alarm an hour earlier than I need to just so I can have a peaceful hour in the morning to myself.

But I cannot understand, for the life of me, why the strip club between my house and and my office (and we live in the nice part of town!) needs to open at 7a.m. on Saint Patrick's Day. I mean, who says, "It's St. Patrick's Day. I need a steak and a stripper, and I do not want to wait until 8a.m."

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they need a quickie before they go to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY!
    I'm trying to think of which strip club you're talking about. Opening at 8am makes me laugh. Nothing like boobs and beer in the morning!
    I'll facebook you. We should get together lady.

    ReplyDelete