Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Very Eloquent

1. I was talking at dinner about my cube (you think you get a lot of it here, imagine if you were my family). I was explaining that the darkness in the cube area was made much worse by the fact that the lady with the office across from my cube always keeps her blinds down and slanted to deflect out all light. If she is that light adverse, perhaps I could make her a deal on a cube . . .

Anyway, later that night, my son sent me an email and suggested that I forward it to the "light blocker lady". The email contained a picture of a steaming pile of poo covered in flies.

2. When I told my son that Keegan (from Food Network Challenge) was going to be able to make his birthday cake, his response was "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God! ad infinitum. Awwww. I love this kid.

1 comment: