Saturday, March 27, 2010

Weekend Treat, Clinique Lip Smoothie

As noted earlier, I am naturally luminescent (of Scottish decent - pale, with freckles). Accordingly, all of those things that the experts claim to be universally flattering do not work on me. Nars orgasm blush looks like hell on me.

I have been craving some bright summer lipstick, but its hard to find brights that don't look clownish on a naturally luminescent person.

I was at Macy's picking up some Clinique sun screen for our ski trip and it happened to be Bonus Time! When the lady said I only needed to spend 3 more dollars to get the Bonus, I spent another $17.50 on this lipgloss.

Well, I love it. The Mango-Thon Clinique Lip Smoothie is the perfect bright for the tanless. Also, it feels soothing too - which is a nice extra around this time of the year. As we all know, the right lipstick functions like a superhero's cape. I am wearing Mango-Thon lipgloss - if I felt like it, I could draft a lasting peace plan for the Middle East, balance the national budget and cook a delicous dinner that my entire family would love.

Despite the pale skin and freckles, I do not have red hair. You would think, but no. I do not know what color my hair really is. Sometimes I have ideas when I go into my stylist regarding my cut and color, however this is exactly what my stylist says: "I don't tell you how to practice law." I pay good money to be treated that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment