Friday, March 26, 2010

Gluttony, With Moose

Because I have put in a full (well, almost full) two work days this week, it is time for another break and we are off to Keystone, Colorado, for a long weekend of skiing. Rather, the other members of my family who don't mind lugging around unruly sports equipment among hoards of other people with unruly sports equipment will be skiing. I will be lounging by the fire enjoying my coffee and/or wine depending on the hour and drafting my business plan for the franchise.

We rent a condo that has many moose. We once counted 14 decorative moose in the bedroom. There is a wanton disregard for the less is more concept with regard to moose in this condo.

1 comment:

  1. I always say....If less is more, imagine how much more more would be!

    ReplyDelete