Saturday, March 13, 2010

Weekend Treat - Liberty of London and MAC


Another fabulous thing about this Spring - Liberty of London is teaming up with Target and MAC.

When I was a young girl living in England, my mom and I would make shopping trips into London. We would stop at Harrods, then have lunch across the street at Richoux. There I would get the most fantastic grilled cheese sandwich followed by the most delicious chocolate milkshake. After lunch, we would go to Liberty. Ahhhh the smell of the fabric and the sight of all those beautiful prints - so girly, so British.

I still have my pink and black patterned jewelry case from there, and a hair barrette that my mom got me that last time she was in London. Liberty shopping trips remind me of my mom, and I couldn't be more excited for Liberty's arrival over here.

Now I can relive a Liberty treat this Spring and I know I'll feel my mom right there with me. How very beautiful! I love the teal of the MAC nail polish.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great memory.
    Now I love Liberty of London even more! I was the nerd who showed up at Target on Monday to score all of the girls dresses I could fit in my cart. The prints are soooo lovely....

    ReplyDelete