Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Flooring is Overrated

Guess what decided to start working again today? The Canon Elph camera! While I am slightly dejected that it stopped working on day 2 of the vacation, I am ELATED it has decided to start working again at all.

However, I was able to gather a few pictures of the local color before the Canon decided to go on vacation as well. Do you know what they don't do to rellenos in Totos Santos (about 20 minutes from the hotel)? Batter the living daylights out of them.



Right there is where it ends. My camera started its vacation there at Miguels. But the night before we were at this place for tortilla soup.

Note therein, no flooring (that's gravel). Yet the lack of flooring in no way interrupted the enjoyment of the tortilla soup. Accordingly, I propose for The Franchise that we save money by not putting down a floor. It's clearly not needed.


Tomorrow - pictures of the Rancho.


No comments:

Post a Comment