Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Middle of The Day

1. I think, generally, I am glad to be on Lexapro. I feel like a normal human again. Ha. Normal human. That's like the phrase "reasonable person." All except for the restless legs and the ability to sleep until 9 a.m. That last part is most disturbing to a morning person. I love my mornings. Nine is the damn middle of the day.

2. Title Nine! I love me some Title Nine. Off to look for a new beach hoodie because did I mention NEXT WEEK AT THIS TIME I WILL BE AT RANCHO PESCADERO. Having a margarita. Because it will be 9 a.m., the middle of the day.

(Title Nine is in CA, OR, ID, WA, IL, CO, TX, WI and MN)

1 comment:

  1. I have a Title Nine just down the street from me - like three blocks. It's very dangerous!

    And maybe it's OK to sleep until 9 every so often? :)

    ReplyDelete