Saturday, January 2, 2010

Bright Lights, Big Ass

Bright Lights, Big Ass is the funniest book I have ever read. I finished it on the plane today and I went ahead and just started to reread it, it was that good. (Also, if you fly United Airlines and get seat 3C, there is no under the seat space ahead of you for your bag. You have to put your Kate Spade all by itself up in the bulkhead, thus separating you from your MAC lip glass and People magazine when they've left on the stay seated light.)

I have never reread a book in my entire reading history. (Except the once when my university English professor made me reread Jane Eyre because she thought I was missing the point. Stupid Cliff Notes. If they ever make Cliff Notes for Bright Lights, Big Ass, I would highly recommend that you skip them and go right for the book.) You are so welcome Jen Lancaster. Snaps to you!

1 comment:

  1. I reread "The Group" and "Mash" about every 5 years and plan to do so until I can't hold up the books or see the words.

    ReplyDelete