Friday, January 15, 2010

Night on the Bathroom Floor.

I spent last night on the bathroom floor (much like many nights in college, but that's a different blog entry) because my son threw-up again and again and again.

I think he has the botulism.

I, myself, have a bad cold. Yesterday I took 2 Dayquil and (1) completely lost my appetite, and (2) spent the day in a wonderful these fuckers aren't bothering me at all today haze. Love the Dayquil.

By dinner time, and now on the NyQuil, I still had no appetite. I decided to heat up some Spaghetti-Os for my son. By mistake, I had picked up the Spag-Os with franks. Being a fan of tubular meat, I decided to try a bite. (Oh the hits I am going to get for typing "tubular meat" but I am talking about salami, pepperoni, hot dogs.) I got my bite, with frank, and "EW!" I actually cringed because it was so incredibly, horribly disgusting.

Six hours later, my son is tossing and turning and moaning. He comes to me and says he is going to throw-up, and promptly throws up. Again and again and again. Lesson learned: When something is incredibly, horribly disgusting, do not feed it to your child.

(P.S. Love that the google blogger spell check is fairly limited, but recognizes NyQuil.)

No comments:

Post a Comment