Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I Am So Not Sorry

I came back to Cube World pumped for the New Year. New Year hear me roar. I shall knock my filing obligations out of the park and hence much accolades, bonuses and career advancement will ensue. Or not.

Note to Supervisor: Do not send out apology e-mails on my behalf to our clients. You may be my supervisor, but you do not have the right to speak for me. I don't think that anybody really believed that waterboarding and/or arbitration would ensue if they didn't get the documents back to us on time.

2 comments:

  1. LOL - okay, you must tell us if this is real. I am new to your blog, so I honestly don't know, but either way, it is making me laugh.

    Hi, I am Juliet. I am an attorney and neophyte blogger and I am happy to have found you. Please pay me a visit me sometime if you have a few free moments. Thanks for the read! I look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sadly (for me) it is all so true. Thanks for stopping by - AG

    ReplyDelete