Thursday, January 7, 2010

Housekeeping

When my husband called, I told him that I had cleaned the toilets. He laughed at me. See if that ever happens again.

In case you ever plan on visiting (or, because I announced to the world wide web that my husband is away, coming over to rob the place), I can assure you that the place is fairly clean - despite my adomesticity. (I made that word up - it means I don't clean.) I had only been dating my husband for three weeks when I came home to find him on his hands and knees cleaning my townhouse floor. My reaction was (1) well, that's embarrassing, and (2) will you marry me?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment today! Happy New Year! Am jealous of husband that cleans on hands and knees - that one? A keeper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need a cleaning person but our house is too messy to have one; they can't get to the parts they need to clean! Just found your blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ladies and Welcome! Thanks for sharing. AG

    ReplyDelete