Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Crap and Carp

Yesterday was pretty crappy - it was like a big box of crapola with the built-in sharpener.

(1) I found out that we didn't get the spot we wanted for the franchise; (2) A lawyer called me wanting to know what it was like to work for the partner who laid me off - getting laid off sucked - suuuucked -and thinking about that again felt like salt in a wound; and (3) we got in from Washington late Sunday night so there is still an open suitcase full of clothes in the middle of the living room floor - It's looking like a hoarders episode around here.

I can't think of anything I want that could make it all seem a little bit better, if even just for a moment. Not coffee, not new makeup, not pho.

Here's the ubiquitous Washington Pike Place photos. Those make me feel better.


No comments:

Post a Comment