Sunday, June 13, 2010

Vail Doesn't Suck

Here are some pictures of our trip to Vail. No Colorado scene is complete without (1) a dog and (2) a CU student looking for a bong.





Mmmmm frozen dessert cart. Now, I don't mean to tell them their business, but you can't technically call it margarita flavor if there is no tequila in it. My husband and I kept saying, "You know what this needs? Tequila."

This is the same street (different view) the next day. It rained all night in town but snowed just half way up the ski run.


Vail doesn't suck.

2 comments:

  1. I have the same problem with Jelly Belly jelly beans. You can't call them margarita without tequila or pina colada without rum. They should make jelly beans like gushers but with booze in them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vail. Not been in years, but such a fun place. You are right about 1) the dog and 2) the bong. Spot on.

    ReplyDelete