Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Pike Place and Partnership Agreements

After the rectal cavity search for the latest round of SBA financing applications, I was also required to draft an operating agreement. As an attorney, and a tax one at that, I have drafted many, many partnership agreements for clients. I do have to say, however, that after being required to draft one for myself - one where the implications really matter - all the lightbulbs went on. I think I finally understand what I was doing all those years. And I really do miss practicing law.

The good news is, it appears that I will be getting quite a bit of partnership taxation work managing the franchise.

Here's another pic from Seattle. This was taken in Pike Place Market. It's not the traditional fish vendor picture, but an Italian diner that was inside. I love diner/restaurant photography. I don't know why - but I just do.

Have a great day.




3 comments:

  1. I really like this picture. Everybody's seen the fish (thank you, Real World Seattle) but so seldom do you hear about the other things at Pike Place. Also, I really love the font this little diner used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to go there!! :)

    ReplyDelete