Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekend Treat. Emily Amey Jewelry

When I was at Racho Pescadero . . .

("Oh my God. Are you STILL talking about your Baja trip?"


"Why, yes, yes I am.")

. . . I met Emily Amey. She lives in Brooklyn and has her own line of jewelry. I am always immensely impressed by people who live their lives doing artsy things. I love the earrings pictured, and I love this ring - it reminds me of a crystal ball.

These pieces are beautiful and earthy. She told me they are inspired by her travels.
emilyamey.com

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, pretty. Did you indulge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this is off-topic, but GF discovered that "Anchorman" was on TV tonight and wanted to watch it, and about 10 minutes into it I heard something that immediately thought of you. And you know why, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) I just love that quote.

    I haven't quite picked out the exact earrings I want from Emily yet. Too many to cool ones.

    ReplyDelete